Friday, November 18, 2016

The. Margo.

Tuesday night I taught CPR and First Aid for ISD 196.  One of the men in my class was named C_____ K_____.  Oddly enough, that was the same name as the father of two of my swimming students.  So I asked him, "Are you the father of N_____. N_____ and N_____?"  An awesome shocked look appeared on his face.  "And,"  I said, "The husband of K_____?  I am Margo."  He responded with, "You're THE Margo?  The one my entire family talks about?"  I replied, "And you're the dad who makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world - not that I would ever know!  I just hear about them!"

Well, it was cookie baking night at the K_____ house last night and the girls came to swimming lessons with a bag of the BEST chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.  Not that I got to have a lot - by the time I was done swimming, Matt had eaten three!  Bless my son . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment