Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thankful Thursday!

How can you not be thankful on this Thursday for . . .
  • The next-door neighbor who put supper in the oven for me because I was donating blood with my daughter (we could have had supper late except Matt had taken an extra shift at the Y and had to be back to work at 6:00)?  And that was after the neighbor's colonoscopy!
  • NOT totally passing out after giving blood (like, really - I had the head person stick me and she did it wrong - she told me that! - which meant it took over 15 minutes for me to donate blood and I went woozy by the time she was done with me) like the girl before me!
  • NOT passing out in the car.  Those stop sign jerking motions did not help my motion sickness at all, but laying back with my feet elevated and windows open sure did!
  •  Children who took care of supper and let me sit in the recliner and rest while they brought me beverages!  I may not feel good for the rest of the evening!
  • The MONSTER bruise they say say is coming to my arm.  I'm icing it in anticipation already!
  • A loving Heavenly Father who is blessing us with all this awesome weather!  Maybe I should have spent today outside instead of giving blood . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment