Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Ever have one of those days where things just don't go the way you want them to?  Not a bad day - just not how I planned my day!  So God worked with me to be thankful . . . thankful for the warmer weather, thankful that it was just Jessica (who is 11 days from her due date!) and I in the lap lane; thankful for good kids who worked hard at swimming . . . but most of all, thankful that my daughter came home from youth group last night so excited and full of stories because she had had fun.  She doesn't go to the youth group at our church, she goes to our neighbor's.  It truly is group that showers love on the kids that come, that welcomes every one with open arms, and genuinely cares.  I am most thankful for those who lead and love with the heart of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment