Saturday, July 17, 2021

Y, oh, why?

Our Aquatics Director's last day of work was on Tuesday as she had resigned two weeks earlier for a new position out side of the Y.  I knew things would be a bit sketchy this morning when I taught CPR, but I didn't think it would be quite this bad!

I began to set up my space only to discover ALL of the training face masks were missing.  Fortunately, I found a box of new, never used face masks and decided they were going to get used today!

Gloves?  Of course not!  Fortunately, I found enough for my class in the lifeguard supplies.  Will there be enough for the lifeguards until gloves can be ordered?  Hopefully . . .

Bleach to clean with?  I'm so glad my friend Evelyn was the custodian today.  She found it!

Lungs?  I had enough for me and we have enough for ten more students, then they're gone!  Never mind that I put in a request over a month ago . . .   

No comments:

Post a Comment