Saturday, July 3, 2021

Only At Sand Creek . . .

I can only say that today we were blessed beyond belief!  Our course manager, Ethan, has been wanting to add some flowers to the hosta patch all year. When we spoke yesterday, we had groups at 11:00 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. only so in-between, we were going to plant flowers!  He picked them up yesterday, I packed my gardening tools in the trunk and when I arrived this morning, groups had been added all day so we no longer had a break to garden.  

That said, our first group of the day had friends from the Virgin Islands in it.  The men were going to do a six-zip, the women were not zipping at all.  I said, half in jest to them, "Well, if you want to plant the flowers while we're gone, have at it."  Before I zipped down to platform two, Jessica asked me if I was serious.  Could she really plant the flowers?  "Yes!" and "Totally!" I responded.  

For the lowly price of a free Sand Creek T-shirt, we got our garden planted!  Jessica, you blessed us more than you will ever know and all we had to do was water it when you were done!  Thank you!

The rest of the day was challenged by heat and late zippers, but in the end, all went well and we were actually able to leave a half hour early with tips in hand!



No comments:

Post a Comment