Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thankful Thursday!

It's just a tiny twenty minutes out of my work day - kinder recess, but it can really make or break the entire day.  I have to say that I am very thankful for two different things this week:

One would be that two of the most challenging children have been gone the past two days which has made kinder recess so much more enjoyable for me!  Inevitably, these two would be the last ones out for recess, the last ones in from recess and cause the most problems during recess!

The other would be the two sweet girls who have taken it upon themselves to make sure I learn the names of every student in their class.  They quiz me during recess, giving me points for each child's name I get right.  I'm proud to say, today I got every name right!  What they don't know, though, is I've memorized names by hats.  I'm not sure what will happen when the weather finally gets warm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment