Friday, April 2, 2021

Ten-Mile Friday!

They (whoever "they" are!) say that swimming two miles is just like running six miles.  Since I can no longer run, but I can swim, I got to the pool early today and  got right in.  No one came to "push" me out when my scheduled time was up, so I managed to swim two miles this morning in a little over an hour!  Just like running six miles - without the sweat!

I went home.  Grabbed some breakfast.  Met my friend Laura for a walk.  A 4.1 mile walk.  Not a meander.  Not a stroll.  A sweat inducing walk - at 40° F!

6 + 4 = 10😄  

Then I did exactly what you shouldn't do after a good, hard work out.  I met Jana for lunch and drank all the Coke Green Mill Offered.  

A fantastic ten-mile Friday!  After I fold the next load of laundry, I'll be in the back yard helping Sam cut trees . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment