Wednesday, April 21, 2021

It's That Time of the Year . . .

It's MCA Testing time!  More commonly known as the Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments, our students took their reading tests yesterday and today.  At 9:00 a.m. this morning, I had two fifth grade boys in my space, one had finished testing yesterday and the other had two questions left.  Anyone who finished early got to read.  By 9:05 a.m., we were all reading and we got to read until 10:30 a.m.  

By 10:00 a.m., one of my guys was just DONE.  He was reading a dictionary.  Then he asked me if I'd read the dictionary, too.  He said he'd time me to see how fast I could read one page.  He picked out a "random" page for me and I began to read.

How random do you think it really was when my page had the word "sex" on it?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment