Thursday, January 23, 2020

You call it!

Last Friday into Saturday, it was predicted that we were going to get the biggest snowfall yet this winter.  It could be anywhere from seven inches to a foot or more.

I was scheduled to teach CPR-PR/First Aid/Oxygen at the Y Saturday morning and I thought, "If the weather report is right, I don't want Sam to have to get up in the wee hours of the morning to scoop me out."  So I asked the powers that be - could we start an hour later?

After much debate back and forth - with one of my supervisors wanting to wait until 7 p.m. that night - I was told to call it.  I did.  

We all slept in an extra hour.  No one complained.  And we still got the class done early!

The snow?  My Dad got it in northwest Iowa - we sure didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment