Saturday, January 25, 2020

Venting!

Yup, I'm on a rampage!  And I want to use real names because none of them are innocent, but I will refrain.

K - If son number one just got over the flu, son number two is home with the flu, don't send son number three to the swim lessons to hack all over me!

S - If you kid has green loogies flowing out of his nasal cavity during swim lessons, it IS your responsibility to take care of it.  By the third time I sent him out to get his nose wiped by YOU, I hope you realized that maybe you shouldn't have brought him.

A - I love you. I love your sons.  I do not love green loogies.  Stay home.  Your lessons we can make up.  They're private.

What am I doing today?  Fighting a cold, compliments of the families above who so generously shared their germs with me on Thursday and Friday.  In the future - NO THANKS!

If you child is sick, keep him/her HOME!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment