Thursday, January 9, 2020

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good Day!

I should have know yesterday that it just wasn't going to get any better!

While walking Annie in the dark, I thought I had dropped my mitten while bending over to pick up her doggie doodoo.  I hadn't dropped my mitten.  I reached down picked up a handful of doodoo.  At least it was warm . . . remember, it was a bit nippy yesterday!

Then I got to go shopping.  I hate to go shopping.  My happiest moments are when good friends offer me clothes they no longer want to wear!  But shop I did - three stores and I still didn't get everything I needed.  

Note:  Should I be concerned that as I was walking into Aldi's, so was the pest control man?  With his stuff?  Fortunately, it mustn't have been a bit deal because he walked out when I did, and Aldi's was my shortest list of the day. 

Naturally, while making dinner I dropped my brand new now-using-it-for-the-first-time $13.00 glass container of Ghee.  I tried to look at the bright side.  I dropped it after I had taken out what I needed.  

Needless to say, until the old TV shows, Sam did not come home to a happy wife last night!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment