Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

Some days just don't go as hoped.  Sam overslept and never put the laundry in.  I plugged in the crock pot and just got a blinking light.  My level two at swimming lessons was worse than my level ones and my level fours weren't nearly as good as my level three.  So what am I thankful for today?

Well, the laundry's done.  The crock pot must have just been tired because eventually it did go on - right after I whined to Sam.  And my boss at work?  She took on the Level 4 mom's!  They weren't nearly as understanding as the Level 2 mom who actually watched her child swim.  Barbara clearly showed them the requirements: "They may have passed at the Prior Lake Y, but at Burnsville, this is the standard we hold them to."  For that, I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment