Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Parade.

I'm deck managing this week at the Y (translation:  I wear a blue t-shirt, stay dry and tell staff what to do!).  I was helping a staff pack away her equipment when she finished teaching last night by grabbing her barbells just as the lifeguard was rotating.

Now, I still don't know who this lifeguard is today and I 'm sure he's wondering about me but . . . as I took the barbells, I said, "We're having a parade!  Follow me!"  I got an awful strange look - remember I am the BOSS! - and he started following me!  But he wasn't kicking his knees up high enough to make my PT happy, so I said, "We need to march or my knee won't heal!  Bring those knees up!"  

He did!  I laughed.  We walked normally around the rest of the pool as I assured him, "I'm sure no one saw us!  And now I'll pass PT tomorrow."   

No comments:

Post a Comment