Wednesday, August 28, 2019

And the winner is . . .

Do you remember my post last month re: my niece Joy and I?  She was having a baby.  I was having a new knee.  We were competing to see who would have what first.  

The knee actually was officially stitched in roughly thirty-six hours before Benjamin arrived.  Looking at this picture, though, wouldn't you say we were both winners?   

That's little Benjamin and I on Monday night.  His family was in town and we had a wonderful spur of the moment dinner together.

Joy and her family live about 45 minutes south of International Falls where her husband Cory is a pastor.  Like they said, they don't get away often, but on Monday we were so glad they did!

Enjoy an almost two-family pic, with just Cory and Matt missing.

I offered to keep that sweetie sitting next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment