Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

On a glorious day like today, there is so much to be thankful for, but I'm going to limit it to just "friends".  

Two weeks ago, I had a friend bring me a delicious lunch (complete with chocolate!).  We had the best time laughing and sharing . . .

Last week, two forever friends drove down with chocolate (and the dead crazy daisies!).  Again, just an amazing time laughing and sharing . . . 

A week ago Friday, I met two friends for lunch (and chocolate!).  We were afraid we were going to be thrown out of the restaurant for laughing so hard, again while sharing . . .

Yesterday, my last roommate before marriage came over - carrying, of course, chocolate!  It had been ten years since we had seen each other.  It was another awesome time of laughing and sharing . . .

Tomorrow, a totally different friend is coming over to walk Annie with me - a necessary by-product of all that chocolate!  I can almost guarantee laughter and sharing.

I am most blessed . . . and thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment