Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Last week at our Ukraine Team meeting Terry and Ben were talking about the book, "Revolutionary!", authored by David Pierce, the founder of Steiger and "No Longer Music".  Since this is the group we will be serving with in Ukraine, I wanted to borrow the book.  Terry lent me his copy.

I am thankful that, no matter how far out of my comfort zone this opportunity takes me, our time with be under the platform of these godly principals:
  • God rewards those who seek Him with a desperate heart;
  • Audience of One;
  • God wants the glory;
  • No cross, no power; 
  • Be relevant;
  • Ask for God's broken heart;
  • Be impressed with God, not the scene;
  • What give you authority ON stage is what you do OFF stage;
  • Commercial success can be a sign of failure;
  • You must be willing to step through fear.
Mercy Ships ruined me for the ordinary.  I think Steiger is going to bring me to God's extraordinary!  And for that, I am thankful . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment