Friday, July 7, 2017

Blaize

Blaize is a new hire at Sand Creek.  He started working there a week ago Sunday and was placed with me for training last Tuesday and Wednesday.  I must have done something right because he came up to me last Saturday when things were quiet and said, "I have something to show you.  Look what I had done last night . . ."  He lifted his sleeve and showed me a tat with two stakes made into a cross.  It was neat.  Then he shared with me the verse that he was going to put with it and it became even neater.  Then he began to explain his next tattoo to me, but he couldn't remember the verse that went with it.  I did.  This time was just an awesome reminder to me that youth ministry frequently occurs outside the church.  To God be the glory . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment