Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Putting in the "C" . . .

Today's post took place at the YMCA this morning.  I had finished my swim and was getting ready to take my shower, when I ran into my friend Erin.  I have not seen Erin since at least April.  April, when she told me that she has been a financial supporter of Steiger Ministries (who we are going to Ukraine with) since she was first married.  She told me - IN APRIL - that she wanted to support our trip so I have carried in my gym bag - SINCE APRIL - a support letter for Erin.  As she offered to write a check right then and there, I told her we were fully supported financially, but certainly could use prayer as I am concerned about the amount of sleep I'm going to get and how that will affect me as I continue to recover from my concussion.  

She prayed over me, right then and there - I was dripping chlorine and she was sweaty - and I know God heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment