Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Breakfast Bunch

We have an eclectic group from the Y who meets not as regularly as we'd like!  Ruth is a retired school teacher whom I'm know for over thirty years who used to work out at the Y before Covid, Jenny worked at the Y forever and is now retired, Carla swims at the Y with me and Steven was our lifeguard as was his girlfriend Rachel.  On our way to Ruth's house yesterday (because she does live closest to the Y and Carla and I had been swimming in the morning), I said to Carla, "You know, Ruth is going to make an egg bake, a fruit salad, and have some type of bread.  I hope you're hungry!"  Carla's like "No way!"  Yes way!  We had individual quiches, fruit salad, doughnut holes, blueberry muffins, lemon bread and strudel!  Score!  Thanks, Ruth!    

No comments:

Post a Comment