Friday, August 12, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

Finally.  The next to last Bible study of the summer and Micah said, "Mom, I'm going to go with you to Bible study today."  So off we went.  Had a great time.  Then, as we were leaving, I told Betsy, our leader, that I wouldn't be back next week as I had to work.  She turned to Micah and said, "Are you going to come?"  Micah said, "No, I'm kind of shy.  It was really fun today, but . . . "  And Betsy said, "What if I bought cookies for the last day?  Then would you come?  Because you'd have to deliver them here?"  

I'm thankful for Betsy's quick wit, her "grabbing" Micah and "hooking" her in, and her purchasing two dozen cookies from Micah for Bible study next week!  I'm also thankful that Micah will have the opportunity to go to Bible study again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment