Friday, August 5, 2022

New Glasses?!?!

I do not NEED new glasses. My old glasses are totally fine, they're just eleven years out of style and I really don't like to wear them out in public because, well, they're just really out of style.  

We've been talking about me getting new glasses for over two years, but as things have "died" - wash machine and dishwasher and furnace last year - and new glasses are NOT a necessity, they just haven't happened.  Until . . .

Today!  I had a blast trying on so many different frames!  We were laughing with the "Al Roker look", the purple glasses, the multi-colored frames - I tried them all and settled for a pair that I think I'll really like.

Sam went to pay for them (we had back to back appointments because driving is still a pain in the knee for Sam) and our credit card bounced!  Instead of being devastated, we just laughed!  After paying for two contact eye appointments (which cost more) and two new sets of contacts and Micah's tuition and a couple of other things, we had MAXED OUT our credit card.  

So the plan is to now buy my new glasses on Monday!   

No comments:

Post a Comment