Tuesday, July 12, 2022

What a Night!

I taught CPR last night over at Black Hawk Middle School in Eagan.  Thanks to a gracious lady at the chiropractor's office who let me jump ahead of her in line, I actually made it to work on time, surprising my boss who knew I might be late.

We were setting up the space when it hit us - we did not have our DVD for the class.  We knew exactly when and where we had had it last, but it obviously didn't make the move from Falcon to Black Hawk.  Teija said, "No worries.  I have a spare DVD at my office.  I'll run over and get it.  It will only take me ten minutes.  Just stall."  Right.

Class started at 6 p.m.  My first person showed up at 6:10 p.m.  My next two showed up at 6:35 p.m. - just before Teija arrived with the DVD - forty minutes after she told me it would only take ten minutes!  

Fortunately, they were a great class!  We had some good laughs and a fun time!  Unfortunately, we were all a bit tired so I decided to skip a few of the redundant videos and get us out of there on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment