Wednesday, July 20, 2022

A Sad Situration

It was another epic fail on Monday night.  I was at Black Hawk again to teach a First Aid class after last week's disastrous CPR class.  Once again, it was computer failure.  The first computer spit out the DVD.  The second computer did likewise.  My class of five waited patiently, offered what I thought was helpful advice and walked out at 7:10 p.m. - one hour and ten minutes after class was supposed to start.

Teija and I have a new plan for NEXT week.  We have a NEW DVD - it was once lost but has since been found.  I am bringing my laptop from home.  Should the District DVD's continue with their bad behavior, we will use mine!

Fortunately, the class agree to come back and try one more time - and this time, we only have to watch the videos because we completed the hands-on skills Monday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment