Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Weed Eater!

A long time ago, we were challenged to be home owners verses home renters, with the encouragement to take care of our yards all the way out to the street.  We took it to heart and we even weed the weeds in our gutter!

With Annie's "Old Dog Syndrome", her morning walks have become a slow meander.  While she meanders, I pull weeds from different gutters in our neighborhood!  When she stops, I pull.  When she walks, I walk. 

Neighbor Tron came over to talk to me while I was pulling our gutter weeds the other day and said, "I'd never do that!"  I said, "You don't have to.  Annie walks so slow, I've pulled most of yours!" 

Neighbor Kim caught me weeding by Jana's mailbox and invited me over to her house anytime!  Sadly, I had to tell her I only weed when I walk Annie and Annie can no longer walk that far!   

No comments:

Post a Comment