Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday's Child(ren) . . .

 . . . are full of grace.

You've heard that old saying.  Today, it almost proved true at the pool.

My first class were two two-year-old boys.  Absolutely adorable is the only way to describe them!  They listened.  They did what I asked them to.  It was fun!

My second class were three boys, two brothers and a cousin who had never had swimming lessons before.  Can you say delightful?  Because they certainly were!

My last class of the day were two boys once again, one was absolutely wonderful.  One was not.  The good news is mom is having the same problems at home that I'm having in swimming lessons.  At least, that's good news for me.  I only see him for half an hour a week and I only have six weeks to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment