Wednesday, March 25, 2020

COVID-19 Smiles

While we haven't been ordered to shelter in place yet, we are spending far more time at home.  Here are just a few things I've noticed during this time:
  • Every dog in the neighborhood is HAPPY!  I haven't seen so much tail wagging in a very long time! 
  • People have more time for socialization.  People want to talk.  Take Nancy and Rick yesterday.  While checking their mail, they waited for me to walk by them with the dog, just so we could talk.
  • No one notices if you fall asleep in church.  I did on Sunday and only Sam, sitting next to me on the couch, heard my gentle snores.
  • Toilet paper and skim milk are a thing of the past!  We went to four Cub's and one Target yesterday, followed by another Cub today and we only have the toilet paper neighbor Jill dropped by last week.  And one percent milk.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment