Thursday, June 20, 2019

Road Trip to Rochester!

This is one of those stories you have to follow carefully to get the connections.  Ready? 
Mike, Dana, Margo and Sam

In chronological order - Mike was roommates with Scott before Scott moved to Germany.  Sam was roommates with Scott in Germany.  Sam and Scott met Dana in Germany.  Dana and I were roommates in Colorado.  I met Sam in Colorado where he found me writing a letter to Dana who he knew from Germany.  Got it?

Last night we all had dinner together in Rochester where Mike is having some testing run for fatigue type issues.  It was an absolutely wonderful time, filled with family stories, lots of laughter and . . . 

 
 
Albanese World's Best Milk Chocolate Gummies!  Actually, they're quite good!  When Dana and I were roommates, she always kept a stash of chocolate hidden for me because we both knew chocolate cures everything!  
 
Who knows?  I may actually give up m&m's and go to chocolate gummies!  NOT!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment