Sunday, June 16, 2019

Plus Four.

When I checked before I left home yesterday, I only had four people in my CPR class at the Y.  When I got there, I had "plus four".  Check it out:

One - "Am I signed up for today?  I never got the links."  You're not signed up.  You can go home.

Two - "I got the link six months ago and I want to go to the class today."  You've neither opened nor completed the links.  You're not in class today.

Three - "If you give me just thirty more minutes I can get it done."  You've had the links for a week.  We're already starting class late.  No.

Four - "I do not understand why you will not let me in.  I am signed up."  Once again, you never did the homework.  Don't bite me.

The four I expected were fantastic!  We had a great day in class.  How do I know?  On my evaluation, one of them gave me two "10! 10"'s on a scale of 1-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment