Saturday, June 8, 2019

Fantastic Friday, sort of . . .

While pulling my last load of laundry from my HE Kenmore top-loading wash machine Friday morning, it began beeping at me and flashing "F5" on the control panel.  I found the manual and read through it until I found out what "F5" meant.  I did what it said.  I turned on the machine, pushed the pause button, and watched it keep beeping.  So I did not do what it said next, I called my husband rather than the repair man.  

My husband was sure we had the machine covered under Center Point, so he wanted me to call them next.  After fifteen minutes on hold, I spoke to a very nice lady who informed me that our wash machine WASN'T covered by Center Point, but if we wanted it to be covered . . . 

So I called Sears who we bought the machine from - and glory hallelujah! After another fifteen minute wait, I found out we had purchased a five-year warranty on the machine that did not expire until 2021!  While I was doing the happy dance, I also found out they could NOT get a repair person out here until June 17.

I informed my children we were now on m/v Africa Mercy laundry schedule.  Only underwear did not need to be worn twice.  Anything else, did!  Unless you wanted to find somewhere else to wash your clothes, all laundry was now suspended at our house . . . until June 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment