Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Define "Grace":
1. elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action;
2.  a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment;
3.  favor or goodwill;
4.a manifestation of favor, especially by a superior.
 
Today, I am thankful for grace as defined above:
  1. For the first time since my polymyalgia rhuematica was diagnosed and I started treatment, I heard from those at the Y that I was swimming beautifully again.  I am swimming with grace.  I am thankful.
  2. Again, I am thankful for the ladies in the locker room who encourage me with words when I finish teaching my classes.  It's just Jesus in me;
  3. I am thankful for our former pastor, who when I called him today, said, "Of course you can have Micah's graduation party at our church.  She's a member of our youth group." 
  4. I am thankful for my supervisor who is willing to teach my swimming classes so I can go play at Sand Creek.   

No comments:

Post a Comment