Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Forty-four days!

Micah came home last night and made the announcement, "I graduate in forty-four days.  Someone wrote it on the chalkboard in Mrs. Clark's room."  Wait, what!?! 

I have forty-four days, plus or minus, to:
  • Update the FOO (Family of Origin) Photo Album, last touched in January 2015 and we've added a child,
  • Update Micah's photo album, from January 2016 until now;
  • Her little blue baby book was last added to in 2014; and
  • What about Ukraine, summer 2017?
Not to mention plan a graduation party, order graduation announcements, do a senior poster, start a new job - and just feel well?  My new meds are making me nauseous and I think this is, too!  It's a good thing God is in control and I'm not.  I'm under the grace parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment