Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Oh, the things to be thankful for!  Today there are three:
  • I am ever thankful that I did not feel worse than I did when I drank the Listerine!  Sunday morning, obviously in less than a wakeful state, I was feeling thirsty while holding my bottle of Listerine, and yes, I guzzled it!  Seriously!  Then I realized what I had done.  Not a good choice!  Not at all.  I highly recommend Listerine for rinsing only, not for drinking.  And for those of you who are wondering, mine was alcohol free . . .
  • Without going into details, let's just say that I munched my car on Micah's birthday.  I brought it in to LaMettry's yesterday to have it repaired.  I signed my life away and walked out to my rental vehicle - a 2017 silver Chevy Cruz that still doesn't have plates on it!  Woah - THANKFUL!  Hilarious!  It has a push button starter.  I needed some definite instructions on how to make that car start!  You know what - as I drove it today, I was ever thankful that we do have car insurance and we can get my car fixed and God gave me an awesome rental that is way fun to drive!
  • Sam went out to his truck this morning only to discover that it had been ransacked.  I would say broken in to, but when you don't lock the doors, it can only be ransacked.  He was smiling as he told me about it - he lost $2.00 and some change.  But whoever did it left his Starbucks card (a gift from a student) which was worth far more than the money that was taken!  He's thankful for the Starbucks card.  I'm thankful that it was nothing worse.  When I called the police, I was at least the fourth caller from our neighborhood to say that we had had something stolen from our vehicle last night.  They had targeted our neighborhood.  Thankfully, Micah locks her doors every night.  
Now, have a blessed and thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment