Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am ever thankful that I can be "STOOPID" and still be okay!

We did not teach swim lessons on Halloween so our Y lessons are a bit off.  This week was Week 2 for Tuesday lessons, but Week 3 for Thursday and Friday lessons.  If I had remembered that, everything would have been fine, but because it was Week 2 on Tuesday, I assumed today was Week 2, too.  

On Week 2 we give the parents "Parent Letters" (you have to wonder who thought up that original name!) and my Thursday ones were missing this morning, save one for each class.  Thinking maybe they got mixed up with a different day - and wondering why anyone would want to steal them!?! - I looked through Friday's papers and my parent letters were missing there, too, save one from each class.

Now I know I wrote one out for every child I had weeks ago and I went into a tizz!  I ran into the office and asked Noah, the boss man, to grab me the parent letters I needed for today.  He thought it was an odd request, but went with the flow.  

It wasn't until I handed out my very last parent letter to my very last parent today that she said, "Oh, I don't need one.  You gave me one last week."  And then it hit me and I felt ever so dumb!  Thankfully, I am a daughter of the Most High King and it's okay to make silly mistakes . . . I apologized to the boss man, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment