Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Happy 18th Birthday, Micah!

While we driving out to Crown on Monday morning, I was texting everyone we knew, asking them to text Micah on Tuesday in order to wish her a "Happy Birthday!"  She had no idea what I was doing!

She got home from school yesterday and said, "Mom, I kept getting texts at school all day yesterday wishing me a 'Happy Birthday!'"  Score one for Mom!

Her favorite text came from her "big brother" Ben Utecht who she bonded with in Ukraine this summer.  "Mom, Ben just sent me a text!"

Oddly enough, she wanted to go to Applebee's for dinner - never mind that she had spent eleven hours there this weekend working!  When her manager found out we were there for Micah's birthday, she gave her a free meal and her co-workers sang the Applebee's birthday song to their "apple buddy"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment