Sunday, October 8, 2017

Only at Sand Creek!

Saturday morning, we had the Carlson School of Management MBA Program (from the University of Minnesota) out for some quality time on the high ropes.  While we didn't have to do any rescues, a lot of them struggled so I asked the question, "Which is harder - our high ropes course or Carlson?"  And you know what, I still don't have an answer!

They left late - like I said, they were struggling! - and our afternoon groups began to arrive crazy early!  Seriously, I'm gearing up our 12:00 group when all of our 1:00 zippers and two of our 2:00 zippers arrive.  What?  Two hours early?  So we zipped them - in hopes that somewhere in there we would get a lunch break!

This spring, I taught private swim lessons for Sterling Academy in Burnsville and one of my best students there came out and zipped yesterday with his family.  It was great!

When the sun came out and the rain stopped it got even better . . . save for those annoying little black biting bugs, but even they couldn't ruin at day at Sand Creek!  

No comments:

Post a Comment