Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thankful Thursday!

On this particular Thursday, I am thankful time moved slow.  I finished cleaning the kitchen and I still had a half an hour before I had to leave for work!  I actually checked two other clocks to make sure the time was right.  I was able to clean two more bathrooms and brush my teeth.

I got to the Y and started swimming.  I had four conversations in my first two miles and looked at the clock.  I still had time to put in another half a mile.  Time was moving slow.  It was great! 

I started my Thursday class and time not only went slow, I think it went backwards.  I have three different clocks to look at when I'm in the water and I swear none of them were moving!  

I thank God for what I was able to accomplish this morning.  Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't that time was moving slow, but that I was actually moving fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment