Saturday, December 17, 2016

Secret Santa Flop!

Every year, I make Sam do "Secret Santa" at his school because I have so much fun doing it!  This year he started to get in to it with me.  The name he drew was one of the kitchen staff whom he had never really met.  I made up seven days worth of gifts and cards and sent him off to school with them - all of her favorites according to her list!  

Because she's in the kitchen, the other day he "ding, dong, ditched" her present!  He put the present down at the back door, rang the service bell and ran.  Next week, he's having a kinder do the dirty work for him.  All in an effort to give her a week of fun and enjoyment!

On the flip side, his Secret Santa is a flop.  Day 2 he got a candle that we're pretty sure was regifted.  I washed off the outside and it looks better now.  Day 3 he got car air fresheners.  You know, the trees that you hang on your mirror.  They went into the circular file.  He came home yesterday with "Droolin' Moose" and I was pretty excited.   "Wow!  Your Secret Santa came through today!"  "Nope," he said.  "That's from one of my student's!"

No comments:

Post a Comment