Friday, December 30, 2016

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday is running a day late this week!  I've been working over at ISD 196 teaching eight young ladies how to be swimming instructors.  I have to tell you I am most thankful this week that I was not Teija, another one of our instructors.

Tuesday morning, one of her students got out of the pool and promptly tossed the cookies all over the deck.  Poor Teija got to clean it all up, plus sanitize!

Wednesday afternoon, it appears that one of our students got her period and left a trail of blood throughout the locker room as well as a bloody mess in stall number one.  I don't know.  I didn't need to check it out.  I was too busy explaining the situation to our class.  But you guessed it!  Teija was chosen to fight the bloody battle, along with Birgit.

I can only tell you on Thursday how thankful Teija was that she had nothing to clean up.  And nothing on Friday either - praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment