Saturday, September 3, 2016

WIth Hours to Spare . . .

Prior to this week, I only had one thing on the calendar for the entire week - renew my WSI (Water Safety Instructor).  That was it - until Micah wanted me to go to school with her and then I had foot surgery and then all of a sudden it was Friday afternoon at 3:30 p.m and I had no idea if my WSI had expired or not so . . .  

I called the American Red Cross and talked to Nicole who said I had a few hours left in the day to do the on-line requirements needed to keep my WSI current - it expired on Saturday.  Of course, I totally did not feel well and the thought of sitting at the computer doing course work made me want to toss the cookies, but the flip side was . . .

I really do enjoy teaching the water safety aide class and helping them become swimming instructors, so . . .   

I began the class.  And I passed.  By the grace of God.  And then I laid back down.  To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment