Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"No soaking!"

I got six stitches out of my technicolor left foot yesterday morning on my way to teach swimming lessons and then swim one glorious mile in a very clean pool!  Only to discover my PA Kris had a totally different idea.  "No soaking for one week!"  Translation:  no prolonged time in any water until your stitches are set.  I could have cried.  I miss working out.  

Instead, I found subs.  Barbara had all ready planned on taking my Tuesday; Shelly took my Thursday and Barbara had me take her 100% dry deck manager shift; Tamara was willing to trade jobs with me - she's teaching my classes on Friday while I deck manage for her.  So I'll get to meet most of my kids this week, keep PA Kris happy and return to work next week!  Until then . . . Annie and I ran two miles this morning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment