Sunday, October 27, 2013

Called . . .

Oh, yeah, I was called last night - by our children's pastor - and e-mailed, too.  Would I be willing to let the second grade Sunday school class join our fourth grade Sunday school class today?  They couldn't find a teacher and they were desperate.  My first thought was my favorite Mercy Ships verse, "Blessed are the flexible . . ."  

So this morning at 10:30 a.m., I had six of my fourth graders and 15 second graders in my fourth grade room, along with every second grade table that I carried across the hall!  And it worked . . . very well!  I was pleased!  And I was praising God!  

To make things even better, my co-teacher, Shey, stopped by to make sure things were going well - she had heard about the combining of classes - just as we were starting our craft project.  And now I was praising God for Shey's hands because she was the perfect solution to what could have become a problem! 
 
Glory!  

No comments:

Post a Comment