Friday, September 2, 2022

The ULTIMATE Lazy Man Triathalon

The Y sponsored a Lazy Man Triathalon this summer from June 6-August 28.  During that time, I needed to:

Swim 2.4 miles

Bike 112 miles

Run/Walk 26.2 miles

While texting my biking friend, Beth, I shared that I hadn't gotten on a bike in well over two years.  In fact, I had found the following equivalents:

1 mile swim = 4.2 miles running

1 mile run = 3 miles biking

1 mile swim = 12.6 miles biking 

We determined that she would bike the equivalent of a Lazy Man Triathalon and I would complete it without ever getting on a bike!  We were both successful!

Check out my end totals:

Total Swim Miles: 80

 Total Run Miles: 95

Using my equivalents chart, I have determined that I accomplished well over FOUR Lazy Man Triathalons this summer!  But will the fact that I never got my bum on a bike stop me from winning any prizes from the Y? 

No comments:

Post a Comment