Friday, September 9, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

I ran out of time yesterday before I could post "Thankful Thursday", and now that it's Friday - I honestly don't remember what I was going to post yesterday - which tells you the sad statement of my mind!  So we'll ad lib, and I'll just tell you the things I'm thankful for today:

  • I will always be thankful that the rain held off and we had outdoor recess!
  • Micah brought home four containers of lasagna last night and four containers of potatoes, two with onion and two with cheese!
  • We're having lasagna for supper - and I didn't have to make it!
  • Our next-door neighbors are having lasagna - thank you, Micah!
  • And Jen, from work - her family is having lasagna, too!  Two of her boys, who she describes as "picky eaters", promised me today that they would try it!
  • I completed my WSI training today - an entire week before it expired!  And it's good for two more years!
  • The pool reopens on Monday and I'm already signed up to swim! 
Not to mention - it's Friday!  So much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment