Friday, September 2, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

My "Thankful Thursday" occurred on either Wednesday or Friday this week - take your pick!

WEDNESDAY

On Wednesday, I found out where I would be "stationed" as a tutor at Oak Hills this coming school year.  It has been said for the past year or so, that it would be my turn to be stationed in kinder-land.  I have zero to no desire to be stationed there, so I spent my summer praying that God would place me where I could best serve Him.  I found out on Wednesday that my home base will be in the fifth grade wing😁 where I've spent my last two years.  To quote Jen, who was in kinder-land last year, "You little rascal!  That sounds fantastic!"  I am ever so thankful.

FRIDAY

I got the results of my MRI today and I DO NOT have a stress fracture in my foot!  I have arthritis.  Dr. Paul said to take the cam boot off (I did!), Aleve the pain (I will!), and purchase "forefront rocker" shoes (this weekend!).  Thank you, Jesus!      

No comments:

Post a Comment