Saturday, November 20, 2021

Thankful Thursday!

Some day there are so many little things to be thankful for . . .

  • Like the two boys who picked up all the balls after recess.  They had spread out all over the recess area complements of one strong wind!
  • A terrific long winter coat to wear that kept me warm during that wind.
  • A lifeguard who actually looked at the pool while I was swimming and he was lifeguarding!
  • The two students I proctored in their science test on Thursday PASSED! with scores  two points higher than mine (which the teacher did note I was never present for the science lectures so my score was based on memory?!?) 
  • I am no longer doing our after-school program RISE, a mutually agreed upon decision due to low numbers - and I'm SOOOO happy!
  • And then, there's always that possibility of a new dishwasher . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment