Saturday, September 25, 2021

LOL

For the past six weeks or so, I've been quite vocal about the fact that every time I've gone in to teach CPR at the Y, I have not had the equipment I needed - not enough manikins, no gloves, no face masks, AEDs not working.  I was guaranteed today would be different!

Sure enough, those in charge came through as promised!  I set up my space with manikins, gloves, face masks and AEDs.  Then I went to grab the tests.

They were gone.  A great BIG bin with all of our Red Cross tests. Lifeguarding.  CPR.  You-name-it.  Gone.  No one knew where they were.  I even called Courtney while she was coaching her daughter's soccer team.  Nothing.  Nada.

Rachel said she could get onto a Y computer and pull up the Red Cross website where we could find the tests and print them.  Except she didn't remember her Red Cross password.

But I remembered mine!  We got in.  We printed the tests.  We printed the answer sheets.  We printed the answer keys.  We printed some things we didn't even need.  I taught a great class and we just laughed afterward!  

No comments:

Post a Comment