Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

Today, I am thankful that which comes with my new job:

  • Kindergarten girl at recess during the snow:  "I lost my face mask."  "Where?"  "On the ball field."  (That would be the furthest point from the door.)  "What color is it?"  "White."  I am thankful we found that face mask.
  • Fifth grader on WebX:  "Mrs. Zupke, if you hit the letter 'T' you don't have to write the numbers in.  You can type them."  "Oh."  I am thankful for that lesson.  It's going to come in so handy!  
  • Different fifth grader on WebX:  "Mrs. Zupke, are we going to finish the last row of math?"  "There's another row?"  Note to fifth grade teacher:  Mrs. Zupke is not as smart as a fifth grader.  I'm thankful we finished the row.
I am so thankful for my new job, for the things I'm learning and for the staff and students I work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment