Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

On a glorious day like today, with warm weather and sunny skies in November, what is there not to be thankful for?  

Let me add three more possibilities:

  • I'm fairly positive there are only three female staff in our building with hair as short as mine - me, the school secretary and one of our fifth grade teachers.  Today, I was holding an outside door open in the fifth grade wing during our fire drill.  The kinders go down the steps from their classrooms and out the fifth grade doors.  One of the kinders walked by and said to me, "Hi, Mrs. (the fifth grade teacher)!"  I responded with a hearty "Hi!" right back!  I'm not sure in this case if I'm more thankful for short hair, kinders or looking like a teacher😜
  • Understanding fifth grade math!  Let's just say it came in handy today - more than once!
  • Another good swim!  Twice this week I've been able to get in longer swims which means my body is coming back from my car accident almost two months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment