Thursday, September 12, 2019

The FINAL PT Report

I met with Laura yesterday for my final PT session.  It was filled with encouraging news, good news, and challenging news.  I, according to her, am doing great!  Better than most!  However, I'm not "perfect".  We had to work together to get my leg to flatten to 0º, but we did it.  It took a bit of time, but Melon Knee managed to bend to 120º.  All good . . .

Laura also said that over the next ten months or so, my knee will swell, hurt, and do spectacularly - in what ever order it decides.  But I'm to not loose heart.  I'm to keep doing my exercises.  If I lose my step-down wobble, I can stop doing exercises.  That could be in two weeks, two months or ten.

The sweetest thing she said was, "Let me get you my card.  You can send me an e-mail at any time.  I'm here to help."  

No comments:

Post a Comment