Friday, September 27, 2019

Mouse Count.

When the kids were little, we read a book entitled, "Mouse Count".  There a snake captured mice, "one . . . two . . . three . . ." and put them in a jar.  While the snake went off to look for more mice, the mice tipped over the jar and escaped "ten . . . nine . . . eight . . ."  You have the vision.

Yesterday, I grabbed a pair of gloves and said I was going to clean out the high ropes shed.  I had seen a bunch of mouse droppings in it the day before and was rather grossed out.  Anna, Tim and I went down and opened the shed.  I started to pull out the helmets.  "One . . . two . . . three . . ."  Four I tossed out the door because inside it was this:

   
If that wasn't bad enough, one more mouse ran through while I was sweeping!

To top it all off, when I opened the Welcome Center this morning, two traps had mice.   

I'm done with MOUSE COUNT.

No comments:

Post a Comment